New Low Impact Construction. Same High Impact Performance.
Made with a 50% glass and Bio-Resin EcoBlend™, the NeoGlass Eco range delivers the same quality and trusted feel you’ve come to expect while at the same time reducing our carbon footprint by using more sustainably sourced materials in the construction.
We’ve made it our mission to design products that use low impact, sustainable materials while still remaining focussed on maintaining the highest quality and performance.
The new NeoGlass Eco range consists of a high performance injection moulded fin with the highest Bio-based (renewable castor oil) content possible (50%) to reduce petroleum-based content and a smaller carbon footprint than traditional materials.
The premium high-strength nylon and high fibreglass content ensures all fins in the Neo Glass Eco range maintain the same active flex pattern and will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
The new Neo Glass Eco range is available now. Choose from Reactor, Performer, Accelerator or Carver templates and find the fin that’s best for your style of surfing.
Speed and tight turns. Ideal for beach breaks.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
Balance of speed, flow and response. Suitable for all conditions.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow and response.
- Well-proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and manoeuvrability with flow between turns.
Speed, flow and response with added control. Excels in critical conditions.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow and response with added control.
- Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
- Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
Powerful, drawn-out turns. Excels on open face waves.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
SurFebruary is a fun annual event in February, where participants raise money for cancer research by catching a wave or getting in the water every day – rain, hail or shine.