This product is designed for certain applications only. The manufacturer cannot be responsible for issues arising from any modifications. We strongly recommend this product not be modified and/or used for any application other than that for which it was designed. If you have any questions relative to a particular application, DO NOT use the product until you have first contacted Softech to determine if it can or should be performed on the product.
For technical questions please call Softech (Surf Hardware International) on +61 2 9997 4744.
Do not allow anyone to operate or assemble this SUP until they have read this manual and have developed a thorough understanding of how the SUP works
The warnings, cautions, and instructions discussed in this instruction manual cannot cover all possible conditions or situations that could occur. It must be understood by the operator that common sense and caution are factors which cannot be built into this product but must be actioned by the operator.
• Stand-up paddle boarding is a dangerous sport. Using this product will expose the user to unexpected risks, dangers and hazards.
• Always use extreme caution when using this product. Acting in a careless manner or misusing the product may result in serious injury or death.
• Consult your physician before using a Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP). Use this product only if you are in good physical health. User must know how to swim.
• Do not exceed the SUP weight capacity (120kg / 265lbs). Proper distribution of weight is necessary to ensure proper balance and performance.
• Users are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others when using this product.
• Check your local governing laws for licensing rules and regulations.
• Users of this product must be 18 years of age or must have a legal guardian read these warnings and safety precautions. Do not use this product without adult supervision.
• Do not use this product while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications.
• Before using this product, take lessons from a certified school.
• Users must wear a Coast Guard Approved personal flotation device (PFD) at all times.
• A surf leash must be used at all times.
• Users should paddle with an experienced person when using this product.
• THIS IS NOT A LIFESAVING DEVICE.
GENERAL CARE & WEATHER CONDITIONS
• Observe Coast Guard rules and regulations when using this product.
• Do not use this product in offshore wind conditions.
• Do not use this product in more than 10 knots (18 km/h) of wind. Windy conditions may result in serious injury or death.
• Caution should be used when carrying this product. Carrying the board in windy conditions may result in serious injury to the users and others nearby.
• Do not use this product in thunderstorms and lightning conditions.
• Do not use the product in conditions that are beyond the user’s ability (examples, but not limited to high surf, riptides, currents, or river rapids).
• Do not use this product near other boat traffic, or watercrafts.